Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Description a friend




Luis is a very good friend of mine from Spain. He is eighteen years old, he has brown hair and brown eyes, he's got a friendly face. He is a short for his age ,typical catalan. He's is from Barcelona, that's where I first met him, at a waterski tournament in the Olympic river in Barcelona.

What I like most about him would be his personality, he is a very outgoing and energetic person, always wanting to do something and have fun. But he is also an expressive, intelligent and a very sociable person , he is at the very least a shy person.

When Handball and Waterskiing are involved he always has a determined look on his face as he is involved in a handball team and he is on the Spanish waterski team with me, so he's really competetive, . He is'nt an aggresive person , he seems quite calm when you talk to him.

Although he is a very good student he likes going out with his friends to parties, when the carnaval was on in a town where he has a house he invited me to sleep there, I declined the offer but that is an example of his friendlyness and loyalness to his friends. I think that luis is a once in a lifetime person and I am priviledged to be his friend and for him to be a part in my life.

No comments: