Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Formal letter

casa A
Carrer Santa Caterina
Torroella de Fluvia
Girona
28/1/2008
Lluisa Pinto
principal
17486 IES Castelló d'Empùries
C. Santa Clara, 55
Castelló d'Empùries
Girona

Dear miss. Pinto.
At the begining of my academic years 2005/2009 I began my studies in IES castelló d'Empùries.
I have seen very positive things since my stay here and things that should be improved.
I think your faculty of teachers are very good in the way they teach, they help as much as they can, also they treat and respect their students in every way. I have never had a teacher that has never been albe to help me if I have a problem.
I however think that the lack of support of organized sport in the school is a big issue. There isn't even sport material. There are a lot of young and energetic kids in the playground for two hours a day withought any type of sporting material or games for them to do. I find this very fustrating because many kids in the school have gone to tryouts for one of top football teams in Spain, and we give no thanks for this.
I hope that you will look favourably on my letter in a chance to better your school's quality and that I will hear from you in the near future.

Yours sincerly
Jake Bridges

No comments: