Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jake & Roger


Jake: Where you been Roger - I haven't seen you for weeks.

Roger: I've been in the jail, so I have.

Jake: Jail?

Roger: Yeah - four weeks in the bloody jail.

Jake: Your kidding!

Roger: No - some people got annoyed at the name I gave my baby.

Jake: Away! Did you call him Muhammad and get those Muslims annoyed.

Roger: No - I know better than to call him Muhammad.

Jake: Well did you call him Jesus and get the Pope all upset?

Roger: Don't be stupid!

Jake: Was it Abraham? Did you go and upset all your Jewish friends.

Roger: No! I wouldn't do that.

Jake: Well what did you call him then?

Roger: Inra . . . Inra-Cludgie

Jake: Inra! - Who did that offend - Church of Scotland? Hindus? Buddhists? Chinese?

Roger: No! I didn't offend any religious groups.

Jake: So why did you get bunged up in prison for calling the baby Inra?

Roger: Cos it's such a shite name.

Jake: True . . . good point.

No comments: